The Physical Therapy Staff at the Center for Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine work together with the physician’s office as a team to provide exceptional patient care. Our therapists have several years of experience in the field of Physical Therapy, and have made the Center for Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine their home for the past 16 years. We pride ourselves in providing one on one treatment incorporating manual therapy with a functional based exercise approach.
We are well-informed regarding our physicians’ treatment and post-surgical protocols for all orthopedic conditions including but not limited to complicated knee reconstructions; total joint replacements for knee, hip and shoulder; ankle surgeries, and multi-level spine surgeries. Our close professional relationship with all the physicians promotes the “team” approach to orthopedic wellness.
In addition to our professional treatment approach, our facility offers a welcoming, pleasant atmosphere. All staff members interact well as a family. The camaraderie among the group provides a positive treatment environment.
Thank you for the professionalism and personal attention I felt each session. First class staff and clinic!”
Physical Therapy Facilites
Our Physical Therapy Department is located in the same office building as the physicians in Suite 110. Our location allows for quick access to the doctors and their support staff for continuous physician/therapist communication. The amenities of the department include the following:
- State of the Art rehabilitation equipment for all ages and orthopedic conditions
- Shower facilities
- Lockers for personal item security
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Spine School
- Post-Surgical Spine Rehabilitation
- Elbow Pain and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Pain and Rehabilitation
- Knee Pain and Rehabilitation
- Neck and Back Pain
- Hip Pain and Rehabilitation
- Knee, Hip and Shoulder Replacement Therapy
- Foot and Ankle Sprain and Complex Reconstructive Therapy
- Knee Ligament Reconstructive Therapy
- Sportsmetrix ACL Injury Prevention Training
- Graston Technique Provider
We accept most insurance. We will verify your PT coverage and give you an estimation of your insurance benefits prior to starting your first visit. We always recommend that you also contact your insurance to avoid any future questions. Unfortunately, there can be out of pocket expenses not covered by your health care insurance. Consider Physical Therapy as a great investment in your general health and well-being.
Now accepting all Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Medicare patients in our Physical Therapy department! Please call to schedule an appointment with one of our amazing staff members.