Looking for a Certified Medical Assistant who is responsible for clinical duties which may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by physician.
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- Schedule surgical appointments.
- Post operation follow-up
- Prior Authorizations
- Coordinating care with other offices.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
High School Diploma Required. Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program and Certification exam or LPN or EMT program.
Required Work Experience:
2 – 3 years of relevant work experience